Baby it's Cold outside Brrrrrrrrrr!
Was home sick today and slept in. That apparently was what I really needed, because I feel so much better now. The bad news is they have already called off school for tomorrow due to 35 below windchill which is supposed to continue into friday. At this rate we may be having school into the middle of June. Yikes.
a friend of Pucks passed away and he was at the funeral today. I did not know the man. He was 87 years old though and apparently well liked. A friend of mine who recently retired just had surgery for colon cancer. She came out of it fine though and is already cranky so it sounds like she is back to normal and wanting to get the heck out. I ran across a vender on ETSY Dirty Dishes and was laughing and laughing and laughing... I have got to get a couple of her mugs.
so anyhow all it seems I am doing these days is working on ETSY or my new Vintage site on ETSY AtticEmporium
I also started a freaking new blog for fiber arts... it is all so complicated and I do not have anywhere near enough time to get it all done.
We have started rehearsal for drama as well and the screaming has really started. We barely have enough kids for the show and have triple cast some of the parts. I think my drama phase is just about over!
a friend of Pucks passed away and he was at the funeral today. I did not know the man. He was 87 years old though and apparently well liked. A friend of mine who recently retired just had surgery for colon cancer. She came out of it fine though and is already cranky so it sounds like she is back to normal and wanting to get the heck out. I ran across a vender on ETSY Dirty Dishes and was laughing and laughing and laughing... I have got to get a couple of her mugs.
so anyhow all it seems I am doing these days is working on ETSY or my new Vintage site on ETSY AtticEmporium
I also started a freaking new blog for fiber arts... it is all so complicated and I do not have anywhere near enough time to get it all done.
We have started rehearsal for drama as well and the screaming has really started. We barely have enough kids for the show and have triple cast some of the parts. I think my drama phase is just about over!


2 Comments:
At 1:11 AM,
mavis sidebottom said…
if it didn;t cost the price of an entire set of royal doulton to get it posted id but the Im just a fucking ray of sunshine mug
At 7:31 AM,
Orbie/\;;/\ said…
yup that's my favorite too :)
I did like the "You Suck Blow Me" one as well
Post a Comment
<< Home