Ratsa Fratsa Blinkety Blank Postponed again!
Now it is Wisdom teeth... the interviewer is all puffy still from having her teeth out on Friday. I swear this is going to kill me before it is done. We have really bad weather coming in tonight supposedly and I am hoping like hell we get a snow day. I have some serious baking to do.
I got pizelles done and chocolate covered peanuts (I had planned on sharing them with the tv people, but nooooooo) My house is still pretty clean, but another whole week might do me in.
the cats are really missing their really ugly climbing tree and scratching post. We might have to resurrect that. They keep jumping on the table and staring at the ceiling looking for it. It is sort of funny to watch them.
I have my book club coming over this wednesday. I thought ooh the house will be clean ... good idea... Well now I will have all my displays up as well since I will not be taking them down. I really should start getting out my creche, but that will have to wait too. bummer. I was supposed to be on air on the 15th but now that is the new date. boo hoo
I suppose I should go back to caning my chair and making some money
I got pizelles done and chocolate covered peanuts (I had planned on sharing them with the tv people, but nooooooo) My house is still pretty clean, but another whole week might do me in.
the cats are really missing their really ugly climbing tree and scratching post. We might have to resurrect that. They keep jumping on the table and staring at the ceiling looking for it. It is sort of funny to watch them.
I have my book club coming over this wednesday. I thought ooh the house will be clean ... good idea... Well now I will have all my displays up as well since I will not be taking them down. I really should start getting out my creche, but that will have to wait too. bummer. I was supposed to be on air on the 15th but now that is the new date. boo hoo
I suppose I should go back to caning my chair and making some money


1 Comments:
At 11:46 PM,
sheila222 said…
Orbie, I see your confetti rug found a home, I LOVE that rug!
Post a Comment
<< Home