About Me

- Name: Orbie/\;;/\
- Location: Madison, Wisconsin, United States
Rug Weaver, Drama Mama, Costumer, Director, Hoarder, collector of Costume Jewelry, how can owning 1,000 movies be wrong?
Previous Posts
- Ok I hope I did not look too much the idiot
- It's not much, but it made me smile
- Ratsa Fratsa Blinkety Blank Postponed again!
- Ratsa Fratsa Blinkity Blank Weather
- Thanks Sonya
- and so I am bumped
- Finger Crossed without much hope
- What am I gonna be when I grow up?
- Ok I know it has been a while
- Bit the bullet and voted early


17 Comments:
At 7:42 AM,
mavis sidebottom said…
get you you star, I liked the cat strangling at the end.id buy a rug from you just on the groundsw that you came over as lovely and friendly there was a lot of ball squeazing too I liked that
At 8:03 AM,
Orbie/\;;/\ said…
I am so glad they have good editors LOL
At 9:08 AM,
Jenny Robin said…
It was great! You look so lovely, and it was neat how the interviewer gave your loom a try. And the guy squeezing the wooly balls was a hoot! ...Not to mention the 'mreow!' from your scrambling cat at the end.
I hope you see lots of increased interest and purchasing in your creations now.
At 9:30 AM,
vq said…
That was just fantastic. I am very proud of you!
(And I love your pins.)
At 9:50 AM,
Kathryn said…
You looked great, and so did Bella (the little we saw of her as she zipped out of sight). Do you always wear your nice suit while doing your weaving? :)
At 11:39 AM,
Sonya said…
I am so proud of you. You were just wonderful.
At 1:22 PM,
Jilly said…
the house looked great, and so did you. i hope people buy some rugs as gifts because of the spot on TV. i personally love my wooly balls and show them off to anyone interested.
jilly
At 1:48 PM,
Gail said…
And the Oscar goes to.....
Great interview-beats all hell out of some "professional" actors I've seen.
I take it the cat wasn't ready for her close-up.
At 2:10 PM,
Orbie/\;;/\ said…
thank you for all your kind words. and yes Kath I am the jacket queen. I need a place to keep my reading glasses so I have one on almost all the time LOL... they also cover my rather large posterior... Bella crawled into every shot until they wanted her to pose then it was all over.
At 2:19 PM,
emma said…
Orbie, that was fantastic. You sounded so calm and collected---a tv natural.
You're so creative!
Did you pinch the kitty????
At 3:29 PM,
schell said…
Wow! Now I can say I know a celebrity!
You looked so relaxed!
At 3:35 PM,
Brenda said…
very nice! you did a great job.
i hope your sales go through the roof!!!!!
At 7:57 PM,
sheila222 said…
Orbie, you are just as kindly and self possessed as I imagined you to be.
At 9:19 AM,
Anonymous said…
That was fabulous! Bella's escape was fun. I hope you sell tons.
At 12:54 PM,
Anonymous said…
you're really super, creative, talented, lovely, and warm -- wish I could visit you and your loom!
Carolyn
At 8:48 PM,
UrbanStarGazer said…
I loved it!!! And was totally impressed with the setup. Wow. I knew what you did but in sort of an abstract way, very cool seeing it. You didn't sound crazy at all :)
The cat was hilarious.
Congrats!!!
At 4:44 PM,
Orbie/\;;/\ said…
Thank you all so much... It is really scary putting this out there especially to all of you :) as you can see my smiley emoticons though are a fairly natural part of my demeanor... it is nerves... honestly after it was over I had no clue what I even had said LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home