Ok I hope I did not look too much the idiot
Just finished my big tv spot... everyone was very nice (all three of them) I was nervous as a cat and pacing the floor for two hours before they finally showed up. I felt like I was a crazy person answering the questions, but am hoping for the best. I will put the link up when I know it is on and you can all suffer my humiliation and at least see my studio in all it's horror er glory.
It really was pretty fun and Emmy and her camera guy were real sweethearts. Bella decided she wanted some tv time too and tried to get into every shot. She would not put up with being held much though, diva that she is and when it came time for the final shot I was supposed to hold her while we all said "Buzzed into Madison: well she got antsy and made a leap for it... my friend Mark tried to grab her, but she jumped past him and meowed indignantly right at the end of our spiel. I guess they are keeping it in though because it was funny. We shall see.
I am just glad to have it done... now I need to get back to Christmas
It really was pretty fun and Emmy and her camera guy were real sweethearts. Bella decided she wanted some tv time too and tried to get into every shot. She would not put up with being held much though, diva that she is and when it came time for the final shot I was supposed to hold her while we all said "Buzzed into Madison: well she got antsy and made a leap for it... my friend Mark tried to grab her, but she jumped past him and meowed indignantly right at the end of our spiel. I guess they are keeping it in though because it was funny. We shall see.
I am just glad to have it done... now I need to get back to Christmas


5 Comments:
At 5:15 PM,
mavis sidebottom said…
whe n you are a star will you still talk to us little poeple?
At 5:34 PM,
Brenda said…
happy things went well for you and i can't wait to see your tv debut.
At 6:17 PM,
Sonya said…
I bet you did better than you think. Can't wait to see it.
At 4:49 AM,
Ded said…
I fully expect to see Orbi off with Anthony Bourdain in Outer Mongolia, with Lori explaining how they weave the local rugs, and Anthony how they eat them.
At 7:22 AM,
Rosary said…
Bloody heck, Ded, I'd watch that!
Post a Comment
<< Home