Ratsa Fratsa Blinkity Blank Weather


I have spent over a month cleaning and primping and getting ready for this tv thing and now it is postponed because of a little snow storm... ok it is a little bit of a big storm, but sheesh... For two days I could hardly think straight and have been the she-bitch from hell to be around. I have vacuumed and swept and washed and dusted and arranged and even bled this morning (I stabbed myself with a felting needle while in a hurry to make a demo of how I do that) I created little tableau's of my rag cutting, baskets of balls, sewing, weaving a rug and on and on and now it is in dang holding pattern for almost a week. I may not live that long!




7 Comments:
At 1:34 PM,
mavis sidebottom said…
Felt balls , if you'll pardon the expression,especially the panda one
At 3:19 PM,
Sonya said…
Aw, man. You'll have to walk around on tiptoe so you don't have to clean twice. That doesn't look like so much snow. It's just cold here, about 25 degrees.
At 4:34 PM,
vq said…
I LOVE your displays!
At 4:46 PM,
Orbie/\;;/\ said…
apparently Madison was pretty treacherous today so I really don't blame her... just a disappointment. Every time I go to Goodwill I look for candle holders that will work for display of the balls. It has taken several years, but I now have a grouping that works for me and is pretty portable.
I have always loved arranging things. When I was a kid I used to arrange driftwood and feathers and stones and shells on my dresser in interesting presentations. I am always looking for better ways to display and present my work. It is an ongoing process.
Oh by the way Maddie did most of the more intricate Wooly ball designs. She did the panda balls too I did the flamingo and the swirly ones... oh and the grouchy ladybug and salamander
At 8:33 PM,
UrbanStarGazer said…
That's a dusting!!
Very nice.
At 11:10 PM,
Jenny Robin said…
I love the wooly balls so much I almost want to chew on them. I know that sounds odd, but do you know what I mean?
At 5:35 AM,
Jilly said…
they're so pretty to look at.
maybe you should get a job setting up shop windows? some people REALLY need help, even if they don't know it.
jilly
Post a Comment
<< Home