Loom With A View

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanks Sonya

First of all thank you Sonya for the books... I went out to the mail this morning and wondered what the heck I had bought from Amazon LOL what a lovely surpise to find two interesting books that I cannot wait to sink my teeth into.

It seems all I have been doing is cleaning for Thanksgiving and the interview. Things look pretty good, but it will be good to have it all over. I started a batch of rolls this morning that probably need to be punched down once very soon and the pumpkin pie is in the oven baking... I can smell it so it might be getting ready to come out.

Other than that I am just waiting for Jan and Maddie to arrive. They should be here around 3:00 I cannot wait to have Maddie home and Jan and I need to compare our weight loss. She has been doing great and we have not seen each other for enough time that it should make a difference :) I am down a total of 25 lbs and have tried to keep it simple for Thanksgiving

Well I guess I better check the pie

1 Comments:

  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Sonya said…

    I'm surprised they got there so fast. We just mailed them on Monday. I hope you enjoy them both.

    Congratulations on the weight loss. I am going to get very serious about it after the holiday and try to do better until then. You are my inspiration.

    You should start a blog with google ads on the side about all your weaving and other crafts. You could sell advertising and write about what you love. Think about it! Let us know how the interview goes. So exciting.

    Happy Thanksgiving, Lori.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home