posted by Orbie/\;;/\ @ 1:54 PM
At 3:25 PM, Brenda said…
so glad it was not something worse. hope you feel better real soon. LOL my WV is restr... what you need to be. :) Merry Christmas!
At 7:01 PM, Catz said…
hope you feel better.glad it wasn't worse then that.Happy Holidays to the Orbie family.
At 8:27 PM, Jilly said…
I hope you have a happy loopy christmas and am glad that nothing is broken or torn.jilly
At 6:00 AM, Rosary said…
Glad to hear nothing was broken or torn! Merry Christmas!!! (or as Jilly said, Merry, Loopy Christmas :-) )
At 5:36 PM, UrbanStarGazer said…
Merry Xmas. Hope you feel better soon.
At 4:17 PM, Sonya said…
How are you now?
At 9:46 PM, Orbie/\;;/\ said…
I am much better, but it still hurts to raise my arm. It used to hurt when I leaned over and dangled my arm so that is a big improvement. I seem to be able to sit at the keyboard for a longer time now too so I guess it is better
At 7:19 PM, Brenda said…
will you be blogging again anytime soon or does it hurt?
At 1:39 PM, Orbie/\;;/\ said…
it still hurts... I got a new revised prescription, have some physical therapy scheduled for Friday and see an orthopedist on TuesdayI am sick and tired of the whole thing
At 5:47 PM, Brenda said…
good luck. i see this every day. don't languish. this type of injury doesn't go away without direction.
At 6:32 PM, Brenda said…
such a long time since you have been here. hope you are doing okay. :(
Post a Comment
<< Home
Rug Weaver, Drama Mama, Costumer, Director, Hoarder, collector of Costume Jewelry, how can owning 1,000 movies be wrong?
View my complete profile
11 Comments:
At 3:25 PM,
Brenda said…
so glad it was not something worse. hope you feel better real soon.
LOL my WV is restr... what you need to be. :) Merry Christmas!
At 7:01 PM,
Catz said…
hope you feel better.glad it wasn't worse then that.Happy Holidays to the Orbie family.
At 8:27 PM,
Jilly said…
I hope you have a happy loopy christmas and am glad that nothing is broken or torn.
jilly
At 6:00 AM,
Rosary said…
Glad to hear nothing was broken or torn!
Merry Christmas!!! (or as Jilly said, Merry, Loopy Christmas :-) )
At 5:36 PM,
UrbanStarGazer said…
Merry Xmas. Hope you feel better soon.
At 4:17 PM,
Sonya said…
How are you now?
At 9:46 PM,
Orbie/\;;/\ said…
I am much better, but it still hurts to raise my arm. It used to hurt when I leaned over and dangled my arm so that is a big improvement. I seem to be able to sit at the keyboard for a longer time now too so I guess it is better
At 7:19 PM,
Brenda said…
will you be blogging again anytime soon or does it hurt?
At 1:39 PM,
Orbie/\;;/\ said…
it still hurts... I got a new revised prescription, have some physical therapy scheduled for Friday and see an orthopedist on Tuesday
I am sick and tired of the whole thing
At 5:47 PM,
Brenda said…
good luck. i see this every day. don't languish. this type of injury doesn't go away without direction.
At 6:32 PM,
Brenda said…
such a long time since you have been here. hope you are doing okay. :(
Post a Comment
<< Home