The dreaded chair



I guess it is sort of like giving birth... now that it is done it is hard to recall the 120 hours spent weaving the dang thing.
I am charging $271.00 for my work including materials and the thing still needs to be finished and the rocker put back on. but that is not my job. Oh that reminds me that I need to put the screws back on that I removed


5 Comments:
At 8:01 PM,
Sonya said…
That work has to be worth at least $1000! It's beautiful.
At 10:44 PM,
vq said…
Gorgeous. Next time, charge MORE.
At 4:46 AM,
Brenda said…
i agree. your 120 hours is worth way more than what you charged. the chair owner got a steal. it is beautiful.
At 10:33 AM,
Kathryn said…
The instant the owner says "$271.00 is too much", tell him fine, and keep it for yourself.
At 5:37 PM,
UrbanStarGazer said…
Wow. I agree, $271.00 is a freaking bargain. Next time, more!
Post a Comment
<< Home