Loom With A View

Friday, July 17, 2009

Work Work Work

I think I heard somewhere that this is supposed to be summer vacation. Ha! so far I have caned 5 chairs and one chair back and felted between 80 and 100 balls. I cannot seem to stop. I still need to warp up the loom and sew rags together.

The bumping at work has begun again. Every time I run into anyone from work that is all we talk about. Like there is something we can do about it.

Went the the library book sale today and bought a couple books... mostly for Maddie... got a fabulous Art book coffee table sized (you could probably use it as a coffee table)on Drawing, I got another book almost the same size on Hollywood Musicals and another on the making of the Wizard of Oz.. I bought a couple CD's and that was about it for me. Maddie bought a mess of things later when she got off work.

I really do not have much to talk about. I am sort of tired I guess

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home