posted by Orbie/\;;/\ @ 8:23 PM
At 9:34 PM, UrbanStarGazer said…
Again, wow!!! She, and the necklace, is amazing.
At 7:38 PM, emma said…
Beautiful stuff. Do I have to buy it on etsy?I want the following:Felt Fairy Art MagnetLizard Band magnetGryphon MagnetSkull Magnetask Maddie to please email me at Emmabookshelf@aol.com with the total and the address and I'll give her my address. Very cool stuff
At 10:59 AM, Brenda said…
you really should blog more often.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Rug Weaver, Drama Mama, Costumer, Director, Hoarder, collector of Costume Jewelry, how can owning 1,000 movies be wrong?
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
At 9:34 PM,
UrbanStarGazer said…
Again, wow!!! She, and the necklace, is amazing.
At 7:38 PM,
emma said…
Beautiful stuff. Do I have to buy it on etsy?
I want the following:
Felt Fairy Art Magnet
Lizard Band magnet
Gryphon Magnet
Skull Magnet
ask Maddie to please email me at Emmabookshelf@aol.com with the total and the address and I'll give her my address. Very cool stuff
At 10:59 AM,
Brenda said…
you really should blog more often.
Post a Comment
<< Home