Here is the Cuthlu inspired necklace using zipper pulls and a LEGO octopus that Maddie assembled last night. She made two others, but this is the one she was wearing so I just snapped a quick picture
I have been collecting costume jewelry for... WOW can it be 40 years now? sheesh. Anyhow... I always collected beads as well... many time I got jewelry at auctions in a lot with broken stuff.
Then when we started rendezvousing we got into a whole different bead culture and began collecting vintage trade beads. Then there is the theater thing and the collector thing LOL... I am just glad she is able to use them finally
6 Comments:
At 3:11 PM,
Brenda said…
very cute and interesting. :)
At 5:06 PM,
emma said…
that is VERY cool!
At 9:33 PM,
UrbanStarGazer said…
Wow!!!
At 6:13 AM,
Rosary said…
I love that octopus! Where does she find all those cool beads!
At 7:31 AM,
Orbie/\;;/\ said…
I have been collecting costume jewelry for... WOW can it be 40 years now? sheesh. Anyhow... I always collected beads as well... many time I got jewelry at auctions in a lot with broken stuff.
Then when we started rendezvousing we got into a whole different bead culture and began collecting vintage trade beads. Then there is the theater thing and the collector thing LOL... I am just glad she is able to use them finally
At 8:54 AM,
Rosary said…
She has an invaluable resource in you, Lori :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home