Loom With A View

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Shameless self promotion

I just got a message from ETSY telling me that I have been chosen to participate in an online contest for the best Irish thingy on ETSY. If I win I get to be featured on the front page so please vote for me :)
St Patricks Day

I doubt I will win, but what the heck :)

11 Comments:

  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger vq said…

    I voted! I also left feedback, which I didn't know I was supposed to do.

    Good luck!

     
  • At 4:31 AM, Blogger Orbie/\;;/\ said…

    Thanks Verb :)

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OK Lori, I am dumb. Which one is yours??? I will vote for you (of course)

    ANN

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Ann said…

    OK Found yours. How do I vote?

    annied@atlanticbb.net

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger Orbie/\;;/\ said…

    you should be able to just click the star next to my little green rug

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger Orbie/\;;/\ said…

    I know I am at the bottom of the pile, but maybe I have a shot since it is so very green and pretty

     
  • At 4:48 AM, Blogger Brenda said…

    you have to register and sign in to be able to vote.

    i did. i hope you win. :)

     
  • At 6:03 AM, Blogger Ded said…

    I did, and always will, vote for Lori's Irish thingie.

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger UrbanStarGazer said…

    For the life of me I can't figure out how to vote. I've been trying for days.

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger UrbanStarGazer said…

    My word verification was "pratemi" which I read as "pray to me". :-|

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger Orbie/\;;/\ said…

    I think you have to register with ETSY before it will let you vote, the little stinkers!... Thanks for your valiant effort. I know at least that I am truly Irish and no one can vote that out of me :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home