Yippee
I actually sold a rug online to a complete stranger. I am so relieved! Puck is walking it down to the post office as I write. Gosh I hope she likes it.
oh and work was work. First time the kids have to type in their newly changed passwords is very stressful to me. most of them forget or have typed in something other than what they wrote on their little password changing cards. If only life were simple!
I am starting to feel the pressure of wondering about people taking my job again. That whole bumping thing is going to start soon!
And I just remembered that I still had some miniature rugs hanging out in my studio so I put those up on Etsy too. I think I am going a little wild
oh and work was work. First time the kids have to type in their newly changed passwords is very stressful to me. most of them forget or have typed in something other than what they wrote on their little password changing cards. If only life were simple!
I am starting to feel the pressure of wondering about people taking my job again. That whole bumping thing is going to start soon!
And I just remembered that I still had some miniature rugs hanging out in my studio so I put those up on Etsy too. I think I am going a little wild


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home