Loom With A View

Monday, August 18, 2008

Killer Yami


The killer cat in person ... he looked so innocent I had to make him look a bit more terrifying
















He crawled into a bag of my wool to take a nap

7 Comments:

  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger vq said…

    The very picture of innocence...

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger Orbie/\;;/\ said…

    :) he really is a very nice kitty, but Puck has always claimed he is out to get him.

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger vq said…

    He's darling. I don't think I've ever seen a kitty with quite his coloration.

     
  • At 6:47 AM, Blogger Orbie/\;;/\ said…

    I never had either until he fell into our lives. He has blue eyes and a clearly ringed tail. I know his mother was a big white feral cat and have always assumed his father was some kind of Siamese or Burmese

    When we got him neutered they called him some fancy name, but I cannot recall what it was

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger vq said…

    I was going to say that he looks like sort of a blonde Siamese.

     
  • At 6:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lord, Orb, he's grown into a beauty!

     
  • At 6:27 AM, Blogger mavis sidebottom said…

    see a dog would never try and kill your husband unless you actually wanted him to

     

Post a Comment

<< Home