Close up pics of rugs and balls
some close up pictures of a 96 inch long brown runner that turned out rather nice... lots of compliments, but no buyers and a turquoise and pink rug that I also like a lot
Inside the tent
These are the more intricate balls we needle felt. Maddie has done quite a few and she even sold one at this show

I love this little vintage display bin that Puck found in the basement of the bike shop he worked for when they went out of business. It folds down almost flat (just the baskets which stack inside each other. I did have to weave a thin wire around each basket to keep the smaller balls from rolling out, but otherwise it is perfect and allows great visual appeal


1 Comments:
At 4:17 PM,
Ann said…
Damn, Vintage???? I still have one in my kitchen for garlic, onions and other things!! LOL Showin my age !!!!!
Ann
Post a Comment
<< Home