Oh I forgot one more thing that I am "a copy cat" :)
10 things I am
1. Creative
2. Musical
3. Selfish
4. Green
5. Empathetic
6. Strict
7. Melancholy
8. Liberal
9. Intelligent
10. Shy
10 Things I am not.
1. Conservative
2. Tidy
3. Outgoing
4. Athletic
5. Sexual
6. Perfect
7. Gardner
8. Religious
9. Mathematical
10. Yellow
1. Creative
2. Musical
3. Selfish
4. Green
5. Empathetic
6. Strict
7. Melancholy
8. Liberal
9. Intelligent
10. Shy
10 Things I am not.
1. Conservative
2. Tidy
3. Outgoing
4. Athletic
5. Sexual
6. Perfect
7. Gardner
8. Religious
9. Mathematical
10. Yellow


6 Comments:
At 6:13 PM,
vq said…
I've been thinking I'd try this exercise, too. But dang--it's harder than you think.
At 7:10 PM,
Orbie/\;;/\ said…
It was harder than I thought it would be too.
At 6:32 AM,
Anonymous said…
where'd you find that?
At 1:13 PM,
Orbie/\;;/\ said…
Emma's blog
At 2:41 PM,
Jilly said…
i love that i'm not athletic either.
round for a reason,
jilly
At 5:05 AM,
Brenda said…
i was thinking of trying it too, but i don't really know myself that well. :)
how was the rendezvous?
Post a Comment
<< Home