Loom With A View

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Wow a new post

Like Spidey said it continues to snow here in Wisconsin. It was snowing when I got up and is still snowing now although we probably didn't get more than an inch and a half. It was so light and fluffy you could almost blow it off the car.

It is pretty and makes me homesick, but I guess I am tired of it too. My bloodshot eye is almost healed.

Screwed up the calendar for drama and everyone showed up for rehearsal yesterday only to discover that it was not our day... I had gotten a request long ago to give up the day to some band concert and totally spaced it out. thank heavens the kids all found rides home without too much trouble. some of them even were able to catch the bus.

I got the coolest aviator helmet on EBAY and now need to find goggles. I really don't want to spend too much on them as we are running out of money and I have none.

Puck is working hard on the set and continuing to search for work other than subbing.
We are eating a lot of pasta which is good for his teeth but not so interesting to me. I did make a huge batch of split pea soup which we both enjoy, but leave us a little gassy :) that is what 30 years of marriage does to you.

Finished putting in all the pictures in my drama blog so far... now it will be fairly simple to update... I was getting pretty incremental with times to get some of those plays in there. As I find any earlier plays I am going to add them , but I think I will have to scan pictures and that will take some time.

it has been fun to be able to quickly refer back to the plays and see how we have progressed... especially how much better we are at making stones and rocks LOL


I have come a long way as a costumer and makeup artist too

1 Comments:

  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger Brenda said…

    you are right about the snow globe. thank god it is fluffy and light but it is hazardous to drive on. someone did a 360 in front of spideydaughter tonight when she was coming home. thank goodness she has learned some defensive driving over the last 5 years.

    soon we will all be eating ramen noodles.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home