Happy New Year Hope this one is better
Not too much going on here. Today is the last day of vacation. I think I will have a hard time getting to sleep tonight after sleeping in so many days. Puck and Maddie and I went to see The Golden Compass yesterday. It was an enjoyable film. Nothing too special, but pleasant and entertaining. The young girl who plays the lead is fabulous though.
Puck's bartending job at the Bowling alley has yet to materialize. The guy who owns the place just does not have any openings right now. That has been a frustration for Puck... Then Saturday he got a call from the last place he bartends (only once a week). They told him times were tough and that they were cutting back. Essentially "hear's your hat, what's your hurry" He is really frustrated.
Tomorrow is tooth pulling day too which is also something he is not looking forward to.
Maddie spent New Years with her boyfriend and Puck and I stayed home and watched movies. I made several bead necklaces for the play. I found one of those beaded bamboo door hangs at Goodwill and cut it up for necklaces. I got quite a few out of it and they look good.
I have also spent the week incorporating characters into the script for the play so no one feels too left out. I think I am done now and have seamlessly added the 15 extra people, but only the first read through will tell. Of course it is hard to say how many will quit the play too and then we need to give the lines to other people.
Happy New year to all and that is my update
Puck's bartending job at the Bowling alley has yet to materialize. The guy who owns the place just does not have any openings right now. That has been a frustration for Puck... Then Saturday he got a call from the last place he bartends (only once a week). They told him times were tough and that they were cutting back. Essentially "hear's your hat, what's your hurry" He is really frustrated.
Tomorrow is tooth pulling day too which is also something he is not looking forward to.
Maddie spent New Years with her boyfriend and Puck and I stayed home and watched movies. I made several bead necklaces for the play. I found one of those beaded bamboo door hangs at Goodwill and cut it up for necklaces. I got quite a few out of it and they look good.
I have also spent the week incorporating characters into the script for the play so no one feels too left out. I think I am done now and have seamlessly added the 15 extra people, but only the first read through will tell. Of course it is hard to say how many will quit the play too and then we need to give the lines to other people.
Happy New year to all and that is my update


6 Comments:
At 12:38 PM,
Catz said…
I go back tomorrow too. I know it will be hard getting up after 2 weeks of sleeping in.
I can't wait to see what my little devils....oops darlings have in store for us on our first day back from vacation.
Happy New Year!
At 11:31 AM,
Anonymous said…
i went back today and it wasn't so bad until 9:30, when all the emotionally disturbed boys i work with went nuts at the same time. some days i feel medication should be put into their food. it's not fair that punishing them punishes me because i have to sit their detentions with them. i hope tomorrow they make me laugh.
sorry about puck's bartending issues.
wishing you luck,
jilly
At 3:19 PM,
Brenda said…
happy new year spideysister. hope this one brings happiness and prosperity.
At 9:28 AM,
Clank Napper said…
Happy New Year back Ms Orbetter.
At 5:32 AM,
Brenda said…
how about an update?
At 2:01 AM,
Anonymous said…
Where are you mrs Weaver?
Post a Comment
<< Home