posted by Orbie/\;;/\ @ 6:00 PM
At 10:32 PM, Clank Napper said…
I so wish I could get OfficeMax to load.
At 5:19 AM, Brenda said…
i can't see it either. :(
At 6:36 AM, Orbie/\;;/\ said…
I must have loaded it wrong or something... I will try again tonight :) it is just silly
At 11:50 AM, Anonymous said…
I see it fine. I can't wait for Schell's elf costumes to make their way to Connecticut.Ded
At 3:10 PM, Brenda said…
i can see it now. :) very cute.
At 3:55 PM, Orbie/\;;/\ said…
well I am glad it finally showed up. Puck's cousin sent us their little elf family so of course I had to try LOLMaddie's comment was"that...is...really...scary...you know that....you scary silly person you"
At 8:59 PM, longhair75 said…
That was great!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Rug Weaver, Drama Mama, Costumer, Director, Hoarder, collector of Costume Jewelry, how can owning 1,000 movies be wrong?
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
At 10:32 PM,
Clank Napper said…
I so wish I could get OfficeMax to load.
At 5:19 AM,
Brenda said…
i can't see it either. :(
At 6:36 AM,
Orbie/\;;/\ said…
I must have loaded it wrong or something... I will try again tonight :) it is just silly
At 11:50 AM,
Anonymous said…
I see it fine. I can't wait for Schell's elf costumes to make their way to Connecticut.
Ded
At 3:10 PM,
Brenda said…
i can see it now. :) very cute.
At 3:55 PM,
Orbie/\;;/\ said…
well I am glad it finally showed up. Puck's cousin sent us their little elf family so of course I had to try LOL
Maddie's comment was
"that...is...really...scary...you know that....you scary silly person you"
At 8:59 PM,
longhair75 said…
That was great!
Post a Comment
<< Home