Today's baking


Today I assembled the mushrooms and frosted everything. Puck brought the rest of the Christmas boxes down from the attic. We still cannot find the wings that fell off the angel topper for the tree. I guess she will just have to sit up there with a branch up her skirt this year. I am going to set up the creche tonight. That is my favorite Christmas item. I think that is because of my love of miniatures... The tree is mostly decorated and I set up my dining room table with the gold tablecloth and holiday crap.
I am still not much in the holiday spirit and am mostly in my Grinch mode. I think I will snap out of it though as things start to calm down a little


4 Comments:
At 6:45 PM,
Anonymous said…
that is alot of cookies. are you opening a bakery???????
At 8:15 PM,
Orbie/\;;/\ said…
lol... those little gingerbread bears and boys are tiny. It is mostly for the exchange my sisters and I do at the holidays of our favorite specialties
At 8:13 PM,
vq said…
Looks fantastic!
At 9:44 AM,
Anonymous said…
You've been busy!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home