If it is not one thing it's another
My physical therapy is working just fine. I like the girl and my range of motion and pain are much better. Still some cranky issues, but all in all much better.
I seem to be able to weave pretty well, but not for long periods of time.
about a week ago I thought I had developed a sensitivity to cold in my teeth... later in the week I am thinking it is probably a cavity or something... I had no time to get to the dentist between that discovery and Friday.. After school on Friday I called only to get the answering machine. Realized that the dentist takes friday afternoons off. (nice job)
Friday night screaming pain... took three Ibuprophins and finally fell asleep.
Puck got me some Oragel and that is helping, but I am just biding my time to Monday and a dental visit.
The only good thing that happened was I got a beautiful valentines card and picture from Jilly and Michael and adorable Mandolin. Thanks for the smile :)
I seem to be able to weave pretty well, but not for long periods of time.
about a week ago I thought I had developed a sensitivity to cold in my teeth... later in the week I am thinking it is probably a cavity or something... I had no time to get to the dentist between that discovery and Friday.. After school on Friday I called only to get the answering machine. Realized that the dentist takes friday afternoons off. (nice job)
Friday night screaming pain... took three Ibuprophins and finally fell asleep.
Puck got me some Oragel and that is helping, but I am just biding my time to Monday and a dental visit.
The only good thing that happened was I got a beautiful valentines card and picture from Jilly and Michael and adorable Mandolin. Thanks for the smile :)


2 Comments:
At 7:02 PM,
Catz said…
I'm glad to hear therapy is going well.sorry about your toothache.
At 10:11 PM,
Jilly said…
i'm glad you got a smile from the card.
You know, my pediatrician told me to toss oragel out because it can actually aggrivate the gums after being used several times and cause more pain. She told me to get the baby tylenol gel in the tube and put that on the baby's gums. Mandolin never cried when she got teeth (they all just appeared one day) but my friend had a toothache and put the tylenol on it and she said it worked beautifully. I think it comes in no flavor, grape and cherry, if you're interested.
good lcuk with your tooth problem.
Post a Comment
<< Home