Doesn't quite yet feel like vacation
Friday was a half day and most every grade had fun stuff planned since it was a half day. I spent the whole day catching up on my Read 180 stuff and enjoying the peace and quiet.
When I got home I went to the studio and wove a few rugs. Saturday I spent almost the whole day in the studio sewing and weaving. Sunday the same and today again the same. My back is killing me, but I have woven 10 rugs and most the fringe is tied. I need to start thinking about what to do next. I wish I had more brown fabric because that is what I am low in, but I think I will do red.
Did some laundry today as well and Puck and I got the rest of the crap up in the attic. That is a project for when Maddie is home. We really need to organize it and get rid of things.
I have a dental appointment tomorrow morning.
Life is kind of dull around here
When I got home I went to the studio and wove a few rugs. Saturday I spent almost the whole day in the studio sewing and weaving. Sunday the same and today again the same. My back is killing me, but I have woven 10 rugs and most the fringe is tied. I need to start thinking about what to do next. I wish I had more brown fabric because that is what I am low in, but I think I will do red.
Did some laundry today as well and Puck and I got the rest of the crap up in the attic. That is a project for when Maddie is home. We really need to organize it and get rid of things.
I have a dental appointment tomorrow morning.
Life is kind of dull around here


2 Comments:
At 5:27 AM,
Brenda said…
sometimes dull is good.
At 5:03 PM,
vq said…
Girl, of COURSE it doesn't feel like a vacation. You're working. You need to SLACK.
Post a Comment
<< Home