I can relate to coming up with names! This spring I gave a young man a white American boar. Since the boy was from West Virginia, I named the pig White Lightning. sigh,, I am not sure he appreciated my humor. I vote for Gabrielle.
Well the actual footstool was left in the house by the previous owners. The tapestry was very shabby chic so I let Maddie recover it in her own fashion :)
I like little bunny foo foo... boppin all the field mice
oh Fezzie that is my show hat... it has most of my insect pins on it... after I started it, it seemed every person I knew found a pin to put on it... I think it weighs 20 lbs now :)
15 Comments:
At 4:43 PM,
Anonymous said…
I can relate to coming up with names! This spring I gave a young man a white American boar. Since the boy was from West Virginia, I named the pig White Lightning. sigh,, I am not sure he appreciated my humor. I vote for Gabrielle.
At 6:23 PM,
Orbie/\;;/\ said…
Sheila I love the Name White Lightning for your little boar. It is a very clever name :)
I will see how she likes Gabrielle although I bit the bullet and gave her the link to my blog
At 12:52 AM,
Anonymous said…
tarquin the toadstool works for me
At 8:45 AM,
Rosary said…
What a find that footstool is! Just seeing it made me laugh. Where do people find such things???
I vote for the name tarquin--or maybe farquin.
At 8:51 AM,
Anonymous said…
that is a cute footstool, maddie has a lot of great talent.
jilly
At 9:01 AM,
Orbie/\;;/\ said…
Well the actual footstool was left in the house by the previous owners. The tapestry was very shabby chic so I let Maddie recover it in her own fashion :)
At 8:08 AM,
Rosary said…
I can't imagine where Maddie gets her unique sense of style...
At 7:20 AM,
Anonymous said…
Orb, it must be a LOT of fun living in your house
:):):)
Four
At 5:05 AM,
Anonymous said…
Oh, I couldn't tell it was a cat until I clicked to zoom the pic. I love the straw hat with the insect pins that I can see behind the stool.
At 2:30 PM,
UrbanStarGazer said…
Little Bunny Foo-Foo
At 5:19 PM,
Orbie/\;;/\ said…
I like little bunny foo foo... boppin all the field mice
oh Fezzie that is my show hat... it has most of my insect pins on it... after I started it, it seemed every person I knew found a pin to put on it... I think it weighs 20 lbs now :)
At 6:29 AM,
Anonymous said…
it looks like a "Drusilla" to me.
At 6:20 PM,
Brenda said…
i am happy to say that one of my pins is on that hat!
At 11:32 PM,
Anonymous said…
Toulouse
is that spelled right?
~C'>
At 5:07 AM,
Orbie/\;;/\ said…
yuppers and welcome to the blog which I may get better at once we get you up to school (tear)
Post a Comment
<< Home