Same old Same old
STill cutting up rags and sewing. Got a brown warp on the loom and am hoping to get 20-30 rugs off by next weekend... I hope I can do it....
Puck and Maddie and I spent a couple hours in the basement rearranging some of my rug fabric so it is more accessable. We threw out two large garbage bags of junk as well. I have been working to use clear plastic bins to store rags in so that I can keep them in color groupings and there is less chance of water damage in our easily flooded basement, but I am still a few bins short.... Two full bins of fabric are pretty good for a 30 yard warping
In between all that Puck has been rushing the last two chairs of a set of 6 that we were commissioned to do. Maddie has moved on to painting her bicycle for school. and we all have been canning spaghetti sauce. Puck has been really good about tending the garden and picking this year. A long time ago we got into a system of me setting up the sauce and him canning it after it cooked down. He has taken over other parts of the operation though and I can pretty well stay out of it... well sort of.
I think we have 8 quarts of spaghetti and 3 pints now. I think we will get at least two more batches out of the garden.
That is about it for me right now.
Puck and Maddie and I spent a couple hours in the basement rearranging some of my rug fabric so it is more accessable. We threw out two large garbage bags of junk as well. I have been working to use clear plastic bins to store rags in so that I can keep them in color groupings and there is less chance of water damage in our easily flooded basement, but I am still a few bins short.... Two full bins of fabric are pretty good for a 30 yard warping
In between all that Puck has been rushing the last two chairs of a set of 6 that we were commissioned to do. Maddie has moved on to painting her bicycle for school. and we all have been canning spaghetti sauce. Puck has been really good about tending the garden and picking this year. A long time ago we got into a system of me setting up the sauce and him canning it after it cooked down. He has taken over other parts of the operation though and I can pretty well stay out of it... well sort of.
I think we have 8 quarts of spaghetti and 3 pints now. I think we will get at least two more batches out of the garden.
That is about it for me right now.


3 Comments:
At 7:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
i got your pacage today, it was the highlight of my awful day. my guy loves the ball and said it was perfect for chewing. the book is so pretty, i can't wait to read it to the baby. thank you so much. : )
love,
jilly
At 7:36 PM,
Orbie/\;;/\ said…
Of course I love that book because of the bugs and the banjo, but most of all because you get to say
"the music was just so grand" lots of times when you read it
http://www.cs.rice.edu/~ssiyer/minstrels/poems/686.html
At 9:21 PM,
UrbanStarGazer said…
What do you put in your sauce?
Post a Comment
<< Home