posted by Orbie/\;;/\ @ 4:05 PM
At 8:38 PM, UrbanStarGazer said…
Nice!!
At 11:11 AM, Anonymous said…
what an awesome tipi, i hope she wins something for the great job she did.jilly
At 11:29 AM, Orbie/\;;/\ said…
Thanks ... I hope she wins too, but she is up against at least one proffessional artist and some buckskinners that actually own tipis :) I doubt any of them can make a skull that nice and small though LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home
Rug Weaver, Drama Mama, Costumer, Director, Hoarder, collector of Costume Jewelry, how can owning 1,000 movies be wrong?
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
At 8:38 PM,
UrbanStarGazer said…
Nice!!
At 11:11 AM,
Anonymous said…
what an awesome tipi, i hope she wins something for the great job she did.
jilly
At 11:29 AM,
Orbie/\;;/\ said…
Thanks ... I hope she wins too, but she is up against at least one proffessional artist and some buckskinners that actually own tipis :) I doubt any of them can make a skull that nice and small though LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home