posted by Orbie/\;;/\ @ 7:22 PM
At 3:19 PM, Brenda said…
glad he is safe and wasn't on the bridge at the wrong time.
At 4:40 PM, Orbie/\;;/\ said…
me too Spidey... It has been in my mind all day
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous said…
Yikes! tell Jake to count his blessings (and to pray, or otherwise think, about those who died)
At 9:06 AM, schell said…
What a close call. I'm glad he's safe and sound.
At 7:35 PM, ***LadyMtnMedic*** said…
Glad Jake is safe. I have done like you and wondered as it is a bridge I have been over numerous times in my life as well. Sad it takes something like this to wake up folks and start getting needed things done...
Post a Comment
<< Home
Rug Weaver, Drama Mama, Costumer, Director, Hoarder, collector of Costume Jewelry, how can owning 1,000 movies be wrong?
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
At 3:19 PM,
Brenda said…
glad he is safe and wasn't on the bridge at the wrong time.
At 4:40 PM,
Orbie/\;;/\ said…
me too Spidey... It has been in my mind all day
At 4:07 PM,
Anonymous said…
Yikes! tell Jake to count his blessings (and to pray, or otherwise think, about those who died)
At 9:06 AM,
schell said…
What a close call. I'm glad he's safe and sound.
At 7:35 PM,
***LadyMtnMedic*** said…
Glad Jake is safe. I have done like you and wondered as it is a bridge I have been over numerous times in my life as well. Sad it takes something like this to wake up folks and start getting needed things done...
Post a Comment
<< Home