here is my paternal grandmother's sofa (which we always called the davenport) reupholstered with my inheritance from my maternal grandmother. It is solid as a rock and still comfy to sleep on :)
thanks Rosa and oh it was buried under college applications, ACT information, Class pictures I printed for Maddie, a phone book and some other books that over-hung the smaller books that just live on the trunk next to the computer. I finally saw it's little cord hanging over the trunk and followed it up to the source :)
3 Comments:
At 5:12 AM,
Brenda said…
we have a davenport in our family too. it is at my cousins. it was my grandmas. solid as a rock.
At 6:45 AM,
Anonymous said…
cool. I like the fabric they used to recover it. And just where was the camera?
At 8:52 AM,
Orbie/\;;/\ said…
thanks Rosa and oh it was buried under college applications, ACT information, Class pictures I printed for Maddie, a phone book and some other books that over-hung the smaller books that just live on the trunk next to the computer. I finally saw it's little cord hanging over the trunk and followed it up to the source :)
Post a Comment
<< Home