Loom With A View

Friday, September 15, 2006

Leaving the Century

Been busy this week with play auditions... Looks like Maddie will get Miss Kelly... the part she wanted. We have a good Elwood thank heavens. I interjected way too many opinions for only being the lowly costumer, but man those directors are disorganized. They are having the whole cast watch the movie. I think this is a terrible idea. It barely gives the actors a chance to develop their own interpretations. It is going to be very difficult for me to bite my tongue over the next couple months.

The other thing going on is Rendezvous. Man that comes up quickly. Made rolls and hard tack this week, froze and packed food. Puck went up yesterday so had to have everything ready for him to take up. Maddie and I will go up today after work. Hunted up all our clothes. Had to re hem one skirt of Maddie's last night. Really not wanting to go, but looking forward to just sitting around playing the banjo and reading so do want to go. We get back on Sunday night.

I have not thrown a tomahawk or a frying pan all year sheesh!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Meme said…

    jolly good llike your tales from round the camp fire

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger UrbanStarGazer said…

    I can't believe it's Rendesvous time already. Seems like it was yesterday.

    Have fun!!! Look forward to your stories!!

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger Sonya said…

    I'm looking forward to your rendezvous wrap-up post! Please.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home