posted by Orbie/\;;/\ @ 7:06 AM
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous said…
Maddie looks great. I am very proud of all her accomplishments. It must be like looking in a mirror of your past when you see her Lori.Good luck your first week of school.Love,Ellyn
At 12:00 PM, Orbie/\;;/\ said…
thanks Ellyn
At 5:28 PM, Brenda said…
such a pretty girl. :)
At 1:43 PM, longhair75 said…
friend orbie,your daughter is lovely. it seems to me that, when we first met in the shelf, she was in abouty the third or fourth grade.......
At 6:59 AM, Orbie/\;;/\ said…
that would be about right Pete since that was when when we first got a computer and I found the bookshelf a week later. Wow I think that is going on 9 years
At 6:17 PM, Brenda said…
yes it is nine years. in that time our children have all grown up while we weren't looking.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Rug Weaver, Drama Mama, Costumer, Director, Hoarder, collector of Costume Jewelry, how can owning 1,000 movies be wrong?
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
At 11:01 AM,
Anonymous said…
Maddie looks great. I am very proud of all her accomplishments. It must be like looking in a mirror of your past when you see her Lori.
Good luck your first week of school.
Love,
Ellyn
At 12:00 PM,
Orbie/\;;/\ said…
thanks Ellyn
At 5:28 PM,
Brenda said…
such a pretty girl. :)
At 1:43 PM,
longhair75 said…
friend orbie,
your daughter is lovely. it seems to me that, when we first met in the shelf, she was in abouty the third or fourth grade.......
At 6:59 AM,
Orbie/\;;/\ said…
that would be about right Pete since that was when when we first got a computer and I found the bookshelf a week later. Wow I think that is going on 9 years
At 6:17 PM,
Brenda said…
yes it is nine years. in that time our children have all grown up while we weren't looking.
Post a Comment
<< Home