Loom With A View

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Three little fishies




These are Maddie's favorites and I really like them coming around the edge of the tub.

Some day I will have a second bathroom, but I will never have a better one than this

6 Comments:

  • At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that's just freaking cool.

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger The Broards said…

    That's the cutest thing I've ever seen

     
  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger UrbanStarGazer said…

    Fantastic.

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger Meme said…

    so when's she coming to paint my house?

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger Orbie/\;;/\ said…

    Funny about that MUM... yours was the first visit she mentioned... all she needs is a ticket LOL would you like a poodle motif? or perhaps a lizard band on the tub?

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Meme said…

    you knw she is welcome in my home any time she needs a base to tour the uk she just needs to brush up on her poodle painting ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home