posted by Orbie/\;;/\ @ 7:57 PM
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous said…
hahah well doen Maddie
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous said…
yikes :)
At 4:13 PM, Orbie/\;;/\ said…
I showed them to some of the kids in class and they all wondered how she got injured LOL
At 4:14 PM, Orbie/\;;/\ said…
course I had to explain to her who stevie nicks was :)
At 9:40 PM, vq said…
She looks terrifying!
At 8:58 AM, Orbie/\;;/\ said…
Verb... that is highest compliment you could give her :)
At 2:02 PM, W. D. Cat said…
Oh excellent! If I'm free for next year's Zombie Walk in Richmond, I am so bugging you for tips. ;-D
At 7:19 AM, Anonymous said…
I'd be more scared of somebody in a Stevie Nicks T-Shirt.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Rug Weaver, Drama Mama, Costumer, Director, Hoarder, collector of Costume Jewelry, how can owning 1,000 movies be wrong?
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
At 9:08 AM,
Anonymous said…
hahah well doen Maddie
At 3:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
yikes :)
At 4:13 PM,
Orbie/\;;/\ said…
I showed them to some of the kids in class and they all wondered how she got injured LOL
At 4:14 PM,
Orbie/\;;/\ said…
course I had to explain to her who stevie nicks was :)
At 9:40 PM,
vq said…
She looks terrifying!
At 8:58 AM,
Orbie/\;;/\ said…
Verb... that is highest compliment you could give her :)
At 2:02 PM,
W. D. Cat said…
Oh excellent! If I'm free for next year's Zombie Walk in Richmond, I am so bugging you for tips. ;-D
At 7:19 AM,
Anonymous said…
I'd be more scared of somebody in a Stevie Nicks T-Shirt.
Post a Comment
<< Home