Loom With A View

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Same old Same old

Read 180 continues to be a pain... it seems every day I have another computer issue to deal with. All of this stuff should have been ready to go on day one, but half the software did not get installed and then there has been an issue with licensing and use of the books and on and on and on.

I am frustrated at never knowing what I am supposed to be doing and trying to support kids that way.

had our monthly bunco party last night and that was fun. I was so tired though I almost stayed home. I ended up winning a prize though and it was good to reconnect with some of my coworkers

that is about all that is going on in my life. I do love Google Talk though. I have gotten to talk to Maddie a couple times a week and that keeps me up to date since her e-mails are far and few between.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home