Rosa it is really easy.. you just pick up 3-5 beads and stitch them in. We figured coming up behind the last previous bead and then going back through it would keep the rows straight and that worked quite well. We also use the big eye needle which is wonderful
Rosa -- I agree except it makes me feel totally inadequate in pretty much any area that takes creativity and talent. Give me a logic problem and I'll shred ya but this stuff . . . wow.
4 Comments:
At 7:51 AM,
Anonymous said…
Good lord I feel totally inadequate as a beader now. Those are gorgeous.
I have not figured out how to do work with those seed beads yet. I despair that I will ever figure it out.
At 12:53 PM,
Orbie/\;;/\ said…
Rosa it is really easy.. you just pick up 3-5 beads and stitch them in. We figured coming up behind the last previous bead and then going back through it would keep the rows straight and that worked quite well. We also use the big eye needle which is wonderful
At 12:54 PM,
Orbie/\;;/\ said…
and when I say we I mean that I simply advised Maddie on that technique and the needle... she did all the rest
At 8:09 AM,
UrbanStarGazer said…
Rosa -- I agree except it makes me feel totally inadequate in pretty much any area that takes creativity and talent. Give me a logic problem and I'll shred ya but this stuff . . . wow.
Post a Comment
<< Home