
Maddie has been painting our bathroom for the past two weeks. I have always had a flamingo theme, but for a long time I wanted to paint a giant palm tree in the corner using the ugly stand pipe as the trunk. I finally painted that several years ago but had been waiting for Maddie to paint the rest since she showed an interest. She finished the palm tree last week and it was wonderful. She then went on to painting foliage on the tub. Puck suggested a flamingo for the door so she used one of the paintings I have in there as inspiration and painted the flamingo.
3 Comments:
At 8:24 PM,
Sonya said…
I love your pictures, Orb. You have the most talented family.
At 8:48 AM,
UrbanStarGazer said…
That kid is so talented. Takes after mom.
At 11:18 AM,
Orbie/\;;/\ said…
Thanks Urban... Maddie says if anyone wants to hire her to have their bathroom painted she is willing to travel :)
Post a Comment
<< Home