Shall We Dance
Oh my aching feet... well actually my aching ankles and knees. The band made up of faculty members played at a local tavern. They play a big mix of rock and roll. This is their second big outing and they have since added our choir teacher to their ranks. The call themselves Da Edjucaters.. that might be how they spell it.. it is some bastardization of that anyhow.
Puck had to work so I went stag. The place was well packed with other teachers so they had a good crowd. I danced and danced and danced for two hours... Had my single Tequila sunrise then switched to seven up... did pretty well on the dance floor. I had a good time, but today I can hardly walk. Pretty sad. I missed Puck too since he loves to dance. Once very nice looking young 20 somthing boy asked me to dance once so that was rather flattering. Well it was until his beer slipped out of his hand and sloshed the floor LOL
I was not feeling too well on friday so was not certain I would make it. I sort of felt obligated though since the lead guitar player is my boss and I didn't want to seem like a leaker.It was fun.
Saturday morning Puck had a crew call, but only one little person showed up. Maddie and I came over and we moved platforms and unbolted castors for a couple hours... I drove the little person home since we got done early, then came home and went back to bed.
Today is a talent show to benifit the Sterling North home. (he wrote the book Rascal) Maddie is performing with her litergical dance group. She skipped church to attend her boyfriends confirmation at the Catholic Church. I just know he is enticing her over to the dark side LOL
they are just so dang clean cut... perhaps it is just a cover for all the devious things they are really doing. The weather is chilly and the snow is fairly non-existant... We were supposed to get some, but it did not materialize.
Still need to hunt up some costumes in the attic. It would not be so difficult if it were not for the cats, who come running whenever they hear the attic stairs come down. They will not come for a can opener, or a plate being set down on the floor, but they come a running to investigate the attic... then it is nearly impossible to find them and remove them.
Wish Me luck
Puck had to work so I went stag. The place was well packed with other teachers so they had a good crowd. I danced and danced and danced for two hours... Had my single Tequila sunrise then switched to seven up... did pretty well on the dance floor. I had a good time, but today I can hardly walk. Pretty sad. I missed Puck too since he loves to dance. Once very nice looking young 20 somthing boy asked me to dance once so that was rather flattering. Well it was until his beer slipped out of his hand and sloshed the floor LOL
I was not feeling too well on friday so was not certain I would make it. I sort of felt obligated though since the lead guitar player is my boss and I didn't want to seem like a leaker.It was fun.
Saturday morning Puck had a crew call, but only one little person showed up. Maddie and I came over and we moved platforms and unbolted castors for a couple hours... I drove the little person home since we got done early, then came home and went back to bed.
Today is a talent show to benifit the Sterling North home. (he wrote the book Rascal) Maddie is performing with her litergical dance group. She skipped church to attend her boyfriends confirmation at the Catholic Church. I just know he is enticing her over to the dark side LOL
they are just so dang clean cut... perhaps it is just a cover for all the devious things they are really doing. The weather is chilly and the snow is fairly non-existant... We were supposed to get some, but it did not materialize.
Still need to hunt up some costumes in the attic. It would not be so difficult if it were not for the cats, who come running whenever they hear the attic stairs come down. They will not come for a can opener, or a plate being set down on the floor, but they come a running to investigate the attic... then it is nearly impossible to find them and remove them.
Wish Me luck


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home