Loom With A View

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Flying apart

spent most of the day one hair shy of a panic attack. Not really sure what the hell was going on. I have not had too many.... but I sure recognized the symptoms. Starting at the pit of my stomach and my head feeling like I simply could not hold onto anything.... It felt like my whole being was only held in by the thin skin at the tips of my fingers... a very odd feeling indeed.

I did manage to accomplish some things though. Not terribly busy so I tried to get the calendar fixed for next year for reserving the theater time. Ran into a little snag, but hopefully will have that sorted out tomorrow.

Learned how to put links on my blog... That was fun and I was glad it turned out to be fairly straightforward. Listening to the Viking Kittens made me feel a little better.

Did my little show and tell with my 20's stuff and that went fairly well. The kids didn't make fun of me when I played 5'2" on my tiny banjo :) They actually seemed fairly interested. The teacher had a nice raccoon coat and I topped it off with a straw skimmer. It was fun.

I wrote a little note to my friend Jeannie to find out how she is doing. I miss her so much. She would have understood exactly how I was feeling and known what to do when I had no idea what to do. I don't have that kind of friend at shcool anymore and I miss it.

Rehearsal went pretty well. The kids are doing a nice job memorizing their lines and going with the change in actors we keep throwing at them. They still want to visit with each other way too much, but I guess that is better than them hating each other.

Came home and spraypainted the helmet... I feel very tired... I think I might take a nap

3 Comments:

  • At 6:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I understand how the Viking Kitties can make you feel better ;-)

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the links, since I OWN a copy of the Annotated Alice!

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger sparky said…

    you on acid orb ? sounds like a bad trip to me .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home