Stranger in a strange land
This is going to take some getting used to, but I suppose Change is good occasionally.... Often though when I look back on our history I think "why can't we just be left in peace to spat and chat"
Rehearsal went well last night ... it was one of the messy sections of the play and a blocking nightmare. The little wolves are starting to know their cues fairly well. They could use some volume, but that will come. I cannot even think that we perform March 17. Monday they are supposed to be off-book. Rob has a dentist appointment so I will have to run that one alone. I am not looking forward to it. They really need to get comfortable with their lines though so they can start acting.
I really need to find a couch next week. It is a major set prop and the kids and we directors need it for blocking. Costumes hopefully will start coming in soon... so far I only have three of the 44 that should be coming. There are a few that I need to hunt up in the attic, but maybe I can do that over the weekend.
The lab is quiet today thank heavens. Maddie got me out of bed just as I was falling asleep because the computer froze on her right in the middle of her homework. It took half an hour just to log the dang thing in and recover her documents grrrrrr. I am so tired today... It always takes a little while to wind down and fall asleep and I had to start all over again. I switched on the TV and then got hooked on the ball room dancing finals on PBS.... Sheesh... how do they call those pasties dresses? They are remarkably skimpy... I like the latin dances, but I anticipated a costume malfuntion at any minute.... The formal dresses were so beautiful.
Finally at about 1:00 I had to turn it off and go to sleep. Woke up to a dreary rainy day
I will be glad when this one is put to bed
Rehearsal went well last night ... it was one of the messy sections of the play and a blocking nightmare. The little wolves are starting to know their cues fairly well. They could use some volume, but that will come. I cannot even think that we perform March 17. Monday they are supposed to be off-book. Rob has a dentist appointment so I will have to run that one alone. I am not looking forward to it. They really need to get comfortable with their lines though so they can start acting.
I really need to find a couch next week. It is a major set prop and the kids and we directors need it for blocking. Costumes hopefully will start coming in soon... so far I only have three of the 44 that should be coming. There are a few that I need to hunt up in the attic, but maybe I can do that over the weekend.
The lab is quiet today thank heavens. Maddie got me out of bed just as I was falling asleep because the computer froze on her right in the middle of her homework. It took half an hour just to log the dang thing in and recover her documents grrrrrr. I am so tired today... It always takes a little while to wind down and fall asleep and I had to start all over again. I switched on the TV and then got hooked on the ball room dancing finals on PBS.... Sheesh... how do they call those pasties dresses? They are remarkably skimpy... I like the latin dances, but I anticipated a costume malfuntion at any minute.... The formal dresses were so beautiful.
Finally at about 1:00 I had to turn it off and go to sleep. Woke up to a dreary rainy day
I will be glad when this one is put to bed


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home