Private Eyes are watching me
Bella... the black cat has decided that the mouse on the computer screen is totally facinating. For three straight days now she has planted her little kitty butt right on the mouse pad and stared at my typing or mouse clicking. No matter how many time I toss her off she just jumps up and does it again. Occasionally she trys to catch the curser. It is odd.
Spent most of the first half of the day in my jammies... have been sort of feeling funky all week. Slept late and showered late... then just layed around for the rest of the day. Watched the Zorro sequel... it was a very flawed script with a lot of odd sequences. I cannot reccomend it.
Puck had to bartend and Maddie got a discounted ticket to see guitarist Jesse Cook perform at our theater here in town. They sold out the performance and she just got home. Really good concert she said. I guess I should have gone, but I really do not care for concerts. The drama club set up a coat check and made $50.00 in tips checking coats for people.
Tomorrow I really need to get some work done... maybe make a furry paw for a werewolf
Spent most of the first half of the day in my jammies... have been sort of feeling funky all week. Slept late and showered late... then just layed around for the rest of the day. Watched the Zorro sequel... it was a very flawed script with a lot of odd sequences. I cannot reccomend it.
Puck had to bartend and Maddie got a discounted ticket to see guitarist Jesse Cook perform at our theater here in town. They sold out the performance and she just got home. Really good concert she said. I guess I should have gone, but I really do not care for concerts. The drama club set up a coat check and made $50.00 in tips checking coats for people.
Tomorrow I really need to get some work done... maybe make a furry paw for a werewolf


2 Comments:
At 2:12 PM,
longhair75 said…
friend orbie,
sunflower and i enjoyed teh first zorro movie, but i heard so many bad reviews on the second, we gave it a pass.
At 2:22 PM,
Orbie/\;;/\ said…
We enjoyed the first one as well Pete and I think Puck picked it up just because of that. He has not heard the crummy reviews that I did. I gave him a bit of a bad time about choosing it and was too tired to watch it that night, but watched it the next day. The story was simply silly and much of it was just sloppy sequentially. Too predictable and way too much coincidence.
Post a Comment
<< Home