Loom With A View

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Skanky Maddie


Maddie is out on her first 18 year old outing with the girls. They went "clubbing" in Madison to a gay bar that allows 18 year olds. I talked her out of a bare midriff and into spanky pants (that is what they call them)to counter the short short skirt, but I think she is headed for a mild girls gone wild evening. I am comforted by the fact that one of the girls has been there before and that there are four of them going. Best get some experience before she has to deal with it all by herself.

7 Comments:

  • At 4:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    very cute! :)

     
  • At 4:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah, and it will be easier on you too (well, it never will be but i am throwing a bone here) :)

     
  • At 5:53 AM, Blogger Orbie/\;;/\ said…

    she started off going for a Rocky Horror look but thought she ended up more Beetlejuice She apparently made it home safe and sound

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    did you make it?

    jilly

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger Orbie/\;;/\ said…

    naw... Maddie has a knack for putting creative outfits together

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    heh, i meant make it through the sitting up and worrying about her.

    jilly

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Orbie/\;;/\ said…

    LOL Jilly... Puck was the one who stayed up since I had to work in the morning. I just checked to make absolutely certain she made it in ok :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home