last day of school
yesterday was the last day of school. We got through it just fine. I was in charge of handing out the ice cream which is a plush job and went off without a hitch. After school I finished cleaning out my room. Rehearsed our blues number for the "last supper" and also rehearsed another song that was developed out of frustration with the firemarshall making us take down all the hall decorations for the Biomes project
the chorus went
We are Code Breakers
Risk Takers
Fire makers
Putting shit up in the halls
and so on... it was pretty dang funny and we all did Supremes actions as the backup singers to the Choir teachers main vocals.
After that we retired to the FCE room for a rousing game of truth or dare spoons. It got pretty silly. I would never take a dare with those people and stuck to truths. Apparently it is surprising how many times I have gone skinny dipping. I was more surprised at how many had not :)
After rooms were checked and all the teachers were excused we took off for the Decoy Traditional bar spot for end of year for all the schools. Just enough out of town so that we don't run into students too often. The game continued and we found out the bra size of the 6th grade math teacher, the special ed teacher kissed the pricipal and the FCE teacher ran around the building. The funniest moment came when the 7th grade social studies teacher's husband was asked if he had ever been arrested. After a little bit of thought he said "Yes" and she said quite loudly "when?????? and for What????"""" we laughed and laughed,but never did find out the answer. They have only been married for a couple years and each was married before so apparently they still have some things to learn about each other.
At another table they were playing a drinking game of spoons and the got my husband totally blotto. I took him home to sleep it off.
I am on my way up to minnesota to another graduation party so Bye for the weekend
the chorus went
We are Code Breakers
Risk Takers
Fire makers
Putting shit up in the halls
and so on... it was pretty dang funny and we all did Supremes actions as the backup singers to the Choir teachers main vocals.
After that we retired to the FCE room for a rousing game of truth or dare spoons. It got pretty silly. I would never take a dare with those people and stuck to truths. Apparently it is surprising how many times I have gone skinny dipping. I was more surprised at how many had not :)
After rooms were checked and all the teachers were excused we took off for the Decoy Traditional bar spot for end of year for all the schools. Just enough out of town so that we don't run into students too often. The game continued and we found out the bra size of the 6th grade math teacher, the special ed teacher kissed the pricipal and the FCE teacher ran around the building. The funniest moment came when the 7th grade social studies teacher's husband was asked if he had ever been arrested. After a little bit of thought he said "Yes" and she said quite loudly "when?????? and for What????"""" we laughed and laughed,but never did find out the answer. They have only been married for a couple years and each was married before so apparently they still have some things to learn about each other.
At another table they were playing a drinking game of spoons and the got my husband totally blotto. I took him home to sleep it off.
I am on my way up to minnesota to another graduation party so Bye for the weekend


6 Comments:
At 10:00 PM,
vq said…
Man, if my schools had ever had parties like that, I might still be teaching!
At 5:53 AM,
schell said…
I was thinking the same thing, Verb. That sounds like a lot of fun!
At 12:06 PM,
UrbanStarGazer said…
Hope you had a great weekend!
At 4:56 PM,
Anonymous said…
but the real question is, who did you go skinny dipping with?
At 1:15 AM,
UrbanStarGazer said…
Who's the Pat Benatar fan?
At 6:28 AM,
Orbie/\;;/\ said…
lI think it was just a psychic moment, but Kevin (Our librarian) is from the Benetar era LOL... I have seen his mullet and spandex picture
Post a Comment
<< Home