Loom With A View

Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Dress with wings


7 Comments:

  • At 6:49 AM, Blogger Brenda said…

    maddie is lovely.

     
  • At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that she is. and that is gorgeous fabric in the dress.

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Orbie/\;;/\ said…

    thanks :) I didn't see another dress at the gardens or the prom in that wonderful color. I love the purple sheen... and how cool is it that I found that hunk of satin fabric that matched the green for Maddie's shawl for 99 cents at goodwill :)

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Orbie/\;;/\ said…

    actually the shoes kept her dress off the ground pretty well, but the soil is do watterlogged that she was sinking all the while I was taking the pictures :)

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Meme said…

    she looks fabulous,I want fake toenails they look great I shall be running to the shops. You are still my hero

     
  • At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
    »

     
  • At 4:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home